If you’re a technology, passenger transport or travel blogger or writer looking to reach a new audience you have come to the write place.
TripCenter is the world’ first peer to peer ground transport booking platform that connects transport and fleet operators from over 130 countries to worldwide travellers. We are changing the way millions of people use in-destination ground transport services when they travel whether as individuals or as groups. We are now offering bloggers the opportunity to publish articles on our platform. Anyone can submit stories and posts of their travels and transport experiences to us as long as they are well written, and adhere to our guidelines that can be found below.
- Any article you wish to publish on TripCenter MUST be original piece of your work and not published anywhere else on the Internet;
- Written content ideally should be above 2,000 words. 1,000 words is the minimum;
- Blog can be a photo essay and/or video essay, as opposed to written content but please check with us before producing;
- Article should use a conversational tone and include at least 5 links to useful resources/ blogs per 1,000 words to support the article and help with any promotional activity;
- TripCenter is looking for articles which provide useful tips for specific demographics when travelling and visiting specific destinations / attractions. The mode of transport used by various people visiting these destinations, whether individual or group travellers;
- Articles that are time sensitive to international holidays, campaigns, etc.
- Awesome articles we can share with our 250,000 email subscribers and social media followers;
- A marketplace platform without any affiliation to any supplier, or attraction, or destination, to share your tales and journeys. With each post which is published you can add a link;
- Sharing with our community: Your post – insight, tips, advice – will definitely provide a source of information for our GLOBAL travelling community and can be used as a guide when others are travelling or visiting attractions and the mode of transport they take to go from places to places, and cities to cities;
- Featured bio: With each article that we publish, you will be able to include a short bio (75 word limit) with a link to your preferred social media channels, website, or blog. You will also be able to include a head shot with your bio, which you can submit with any other photos that go along with your post.
- If your pitch has been accepted, we will contact you via email to provide requirement details for the article;
- After your draft is submitted we will be in contact with you to request any edits/changes, photos and any other details we many need from you for your blog;
- Keep in mind that ALL content MUST be original and unpublished work.
If you have an idea or even a story, get in touch with us and we’ll get the ball rolling. Simply email your proposal to email@example.com with the subject line: Guest Article Proposal for TripCenter.