TripCenter.NET (‘TripCenter’) is a GLOBAL marketplace for destination based ground services in tourism and travel that includes private hire transport providers, attractions, tourist experiences, tour guides and driver guides. We have users in more than 130 countries. Our supplier user base is made up of various service providers, including private vehicle hire companies, attractions, tour operators, travel agents, and small and medium sized enterprises.
TripCenter strives to make ethical business choices when it comes to preventing modern slavery and human trafficking and does not knowingly support or deal with any business that engages in modern slavery or human trafficking. TripCenter has in place systems to encourage the raising of concerns about wrongdoing or poor working practices via internal staff policies and requires its supplier users to comply with all applicable legislation.
TripCenter is committed to continuing to review the effectiveness of these policies and its user controls, implementing enhancements when required.
This statement is made pursuant to section 54 (1) of the Modern Slavery Act 2015 of United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and constitutes our slavery and human trafficking statement on an ongoing basis until further notice.
This statement was approved by the Board of TripCenter.NET Ltd, a company registered in England & Wales.
Founder & CEO
Personal information is data that can be used to identify or contact a single person or a group of people.
Here are some examples of the types of personal information TripCenter may collect and how we may use it:
- When you create a TripCenter ID, make a booking, purchase a service, download a software update, register for a workshop or webinar with TripCenter, contact us or participate in an online survey , we may collect a variety of information, including your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, contact preferences, and credit card information.
- When you share your content with other associates using TripCenter platform and tools, or invite others to participate in TripCenter services or forums or workshop and webinars, TripCenter may collect the information you provide about those people such as name, mailing address, email address, and phone number. TripCenter will use such information to fulfil your requests, provide the relevant product or service, or for anti-fraud purposes.
- In certain jurisdictions, we may ask for a government issued ID in limited circumstances including when setting up an account and activating your account, for the purpose of extending commercial credit, managing reservations, or as required by law.
- The personal information we collect allows us to keep you posted on TripCenter’s latest product announcements, software updates, and upcoming events.
- We also use personal information to help us create, develop, operate, deliver, and improve our products, services, content and advertising, and for loss prevention and anti-fraud purposes.
- We may use your personal information, including date of birth, to verify identity, assist with identification of users, and to determine appropriate services. For example, we may use date of birth to determine the age of TripCenter account holders.
- From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies. Because this information is important to your interaction with TripCenter, you may not opt out of receiving these communications.
- We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve TripCenter’s products, services, and customer communications.
- If you enter into promotion or contest, we may use the information you provide to administer those programs.
We also collect data in a form that does not, on its own, permit direct association with any specific individual. We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose non-personal information for any purpose. The following are some examples of non-personal information that we collect and how we may use it:
- We may collect information such as occupation, language, zip code, area code, unique device identifier, referrer URL, location, and the time zone where TripCenter service is used so that we can better understand user behaviour and improve our products, services, and advertising.
- We may collect and store details of how you use our services, including search queries. This information may be used to improve the relevancy of results provided by our services. Except in limited instances to ensure quality of our services over the Internet, such information will not be associated with your IP address.
If we do combine non-personal information with personal information the combined information will be treated as personal information for as long as it remains combined.
Ads that are delivered on TripCenter platform may appear in TripCenter app, affiliated and remarketing campaigns. If you do not wish to receive ads targeted to your interests on TripCenter platform, you can choose to enable Limit Ad Tracking, which shall opt your TripCenter ID out of receiving such ads. If you enable Limit Ad Tracking on your mobile device, third-party apps cannot use the Advertising Identifier, a non-personal device identifier, to serve you targeted ads. You may still see ads or News based on context like your search query or the channel you are reading. In third-party apps, you may see ads based on other information.
If you want to disable cookies, visit your browser preferences and then to the privacy pane to manage your preferences. On your mobile device, go to Settings, then find your way to the Privacy & Security section, and tap on “Block Cookies” to manage your preferences. If you are uncertain, check with your provider to find out how to disable cookies. Please note that many features of TripCenter website will not be available once cookies are disabled.
As is true of most internet services, we gather some information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type and language, Internet service provider (ISP), referring and exit websites and applications, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data.
We use this information to understand and analyse trends, to administer the site, to learn about user behaviour on the site, to improve our product and services, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. TripCenter may use this information in our marketing and advertising services.
In some of our email messages, we use a “click-through URL” linked to content on TripCenter website. When customers click one of these URLs, they pass through a separate web server before arriving at the destination page on our website. We track this click-through data to help us determine interest in particular topics and measure the effectiveness of our customer communications. If you prefer not to be tracked in this way, you should not click text or graphic links in the email messages.
Pixel tags enable us to send email messages in a format customers can read, and they tell us whether mail has been opened. We may use this information to reduce or eliminate messages sent to customers.
At times TripCenter may make certain personal information available to strategic partners that work with TripCenter to provide products and services, or that help TripCenter market to customers. For example, when you book a service, you authorize TripCenter to exchange the information you provide during the booking process to carry out service. If you are approved for using TripCenter platform, your account will be governed by TripCenter and it’s strategic partners privacy policies. Personal information will only be shared by TripCenter to provide or improve our products, services and advertising; it will not be shared with third parties for their marketing purposes.
TripCenter shares personal information with companies or individuals who provide services such as information processing, extending credit, fulfilling customer orders, delivering products and services to you, managing and enhancing customer data, providing customer service, assessing your interest in our products and services, and conducting customer research or satisfaction surveys. These companies are obligated to protect your information and may be located wherever TripCenter operates.
It may be necessary − by law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities within or outside your country of residence − for TripCenter to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate.
We may also disclose information about you if we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or protect our operations or users. Additionally, in the event of a reorganization, merger, or sale we may transfer any and all personal information we collect to the relevant third party.
TripCenter takes the security of your personal information very seriously. TripCenter online services protect your personal information during transit using encryption such as Transport Layer Security (TLS). When your personal data is stored by TripCenter, we use computer systems with limited access housed in facilities using physical security measures. Data is stored in encrypted form including when we utilize third-party storage.
When you use some TripCenter products, services, applications, or post a review of a service you booked, or on a TripCenter forum, chat room, or social networking service, the personal information and content you share is visible to other users and can be read, collected, or used by them. You are responsible for the personal information you choose to share or submit in these instances. For example, if you list your name and email address in a forum posting, that information is public. Please take care when using these features.
If you or anyone else uses TripCenter platform on to a device that is owned by a third party, any information shared within your account including bookings, account management, and purchases — may be downloaded on to that third-party device thereby disclosing any such shared information.
You can help ensure that your contact information and preferences are accurate, complete, and up to date by logging in to your account at https://www.tripcenter.net/. For other personal information we hold, we will provide you with access for any purpose including to request that we correct the data if it is inaccurate or delete the data if TripCenter is not required to retain it by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may decline to process requests that are frivolous/vexatious, jeopardize the privacy of others, are extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required by local law. Access, correction, or deletion requests can be made through the Privacy Contact Form.
To provide location-based services on TripCenter platform, TripCenter and our partners and licensees may collect, use, and share precise location data, including the real-time geographic location of your computer or device. Where available, location-based services may use GPS, Bluetooth, and your IP Address, along with crowd-sourced Wi-Fi hotspot and cell tower locations, and other technologies to determine your devices’ approximate location. Unless you provide consent, this location data is collected anonymously in a form that does not personally identify you and is used by TripCenter and our partners and licensees to provide and improve location-based products and services. For example, your device may share its geographic location with application providers when you opt in to their location services.
TripCenter websites, products, applications, and services may contain links to third-party websites, products, and services. Our products and services use or offer products or services from third parties.
Information collected by third parties, which may include such things as location data or contact details, is governed by their privacy practices. We encourage you to learn about the privacy practices of those third parties.
To make sure your personal information is secure, we communicate our privacy and security guidelines to TripCenter employees and strictly enforce privacy safeguards with the company.
All such communications are examined and replies issues where appropriate as soon as possible. If you are unsatisfied with the reply received, you may refer your complaint to the relevant regulator in your jurisdiction. If you ask us, we will endeavour to provide you with information about relevant complaint avenues which may be applicable to your circumstances.
TripCenter.NET Ltd, Congress House, 14 Lyon Road, Harrow-on-the-Hill, London, UK, HA1 2EN
TripCenter’s websites and online services may use “cookies.” Cookies enable you to use shopping carts and to personalize your experience on our sites, tell us which parts of our websites people have visited, help us measure the effectiveness of ads and web searches, and give us insights into user behaviour so we can improve our communications and products.
If you want to disable cookies, check with your provider to find out how to disable cookies.
The cookies used on our websites have been categorized based on the guidelines found in the ICC UK Cookie guide. We use the following categories on our websites and other online services:
These cookies are essential to enable you to browse around our websites and use their features. Without these cookies, services like shopping baskets and e-billing cannot be provided.
These cookies collect information about how you use our websites — for instance, which pages you go to most. This data may be used to help optimize our websites and make them easier for you to navigate. These cookies are also used to let affiliates know if you came to one of our websites from an affiliate and if your visit resulted in the use or purchase of a product or service from us, including details of the product or service purchased. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies you. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous.
These cookies allow our websites to remember choices you make while browsing. For instance, we may store your geographic location in a cookie to ensure that we show you our website localized for your area. We may also remember preferences such as text size, fonts, and other customizable site elements. They may also be used to keep track of what featured products or videos have been viewed to avoid repetition. The information these cookies collect will not personally identify you, and they cannot track your browsing activity on non-TripCenter websites.
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and TripCenter.NET, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either
- Employed by TripCenter.NET and/ or its subsidiaries or holding companies and acting in the course of their employment or
- Engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to TripCenter.NET and/ or its subsidiaries or holding companies and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
1. All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of TripCenter.NET, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such Content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo, or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission.
2. You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
- Retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen.
- Print one copy of the Content.
3. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of TripCenter.NET.
4. You acknowledge that you are responsible for any Content you may submit via the Website, including the legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and copyright of any such Content. You may not upload to, distribute or otherwise publish through the Website any Content that
- Is confidential, proprietary, false, fraudulent, libellous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, infringing on intellectual property rights, abusive, illegal or otherwise objectionable;
- May constitute or encourage a criminal offence, violate the rights of any party or otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law; or
- May contain software viruses, political campaigning, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam”. You may not use a false email address or other identifying information, impersonate any person or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content. You may not upload commercial content onto the website.
5. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all the rights to the Content you post; that the Content is accurate; that use of the Content you supply does not violate any provision of these terms and conditions and will not cause injury to any person; and that you will indemnify TripCenter.NET for all claims resulting from Content you supply.
6. You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- In any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
- In any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, government order;
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
7. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
8. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
9. We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes without having to give you reasons or if you breach these terms and conditions.
10. You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address at the end of these terms and conditions. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the Website. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
11. This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of TripCenter.NET or that of our affiliates.
12. We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
13. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them
15. Any online facilities, tools, services or information that TripCenter.NET makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/ or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. TripCenter.NET is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
16. Whilst TripCenter.NET uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
17. TripCenter.NET accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
18. TripCenter.NET reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/ or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
19. Nothing in these terms and conditions will:
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable;
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- Limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
20. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
21. To the maximum extreme permitted by law, TripCenter.NET accepts no liability for any of the following:
- Any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
- Loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
- Any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
22. You must not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
23. These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
25. The Contracts (Right of Third Parties) Act 1999 of United Kingdom of England and Wales shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
26. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
27. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
28. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
29. TripCenter.NET Ltd.’s holding company is Let’s Travel Services Ltd. TripCenter.NET is incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 10491381 whose registered address is Congress House, 14 Lyon Road, Harrow-on-the-Hill, Greater London, HA1 2EN and it operates the Website www.tripcenter.net. You can contact TripCenter.NET by email on firstname.lastname@example.org