At TripCenter, we are an entrepreneurial, smart, curious and fun bunch. What we all share in common is a commitment of challenging the status quo, re-imagining the role of technology, pushing the boundaries, and creating innovative products and services. We seek solutions that help shape the future of ground transport, travel, and the technology people use.
Ours is a story based on passion, integrity, can do, and growth. Both for our customers and for the people behind TripCenter. That’s why we like to talk about the journey, personal advancement, and working together as a team to build a better technology for tomorrow’s ground transport.
Begin your journey with us today and help us create a better tomorrow for everyone. We’re currently hiring for a number of different positions. Click on the job specifications below to find out more about each of the positions.
how to apply?
We are looking for an amazing Senior Software Engineer to join our team. We are a high-performance team that values integrity, determination, passion, high entrepreneurial spirit. We are looking for a colleague who is passionate about creativity, flair, design, and the use of technology to revolutionise user experience in travel.
As a start-up business, we are seeking a talented, ambitious, bright, dynamic, forward-thinking, entrepreneurial, high-spirited Senior Software Engineer to join our core team. Reporting directly to Team Lead, the Senior Software Engineer will be a true team player who can lead by example and can demonstrate proven skills. Previous experience in (over) delivery on OKRs, meeting milestones, removing obstacles, mitigating potential misses, strengthening individuals and make the team joining forces will be the key to this role.
- Use your experience with a broad range of technology stacks, platforms and workflow tools to do your best, most efficient work and teach others to do the same;
- Help continuously define, create and improve our backend architecture;
- Take technical ownership in how the product works and feels for our end-users;
- Work on a variety of projects simultaneously, bringing UX/UI designs and wireframes into reality by working with Senior Front-End Engineers;
- Develop and foster strong relationships with other team members;
- Must be indefatigable, work effectively with ownership of work and at the same time be part of a team;
- Seek opportunities in day-to-day workflow to improve quality and efficiency from ideation to deployment;
- Implement creative ways to target audience based on data analytics;
- Build reusable codes and libraries for future use;
- Have fun!
- Must have at least 5 years of senior software development experience writing and reviewing code daily in a team environment;
- A proven track record of technical ownership, exemplary designs and implementations, ideation and delivery of innovative services, features, tools and engineering approaches;
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous, rapidly evolving environment;
- Articulate in written and verbal communication skills;
- Adapt to Agile methodology and Sprints and exposure to process driven SDLC;
- Hands on, unit testing, windows development, system design, code review;
- Knowledge of system design/architecture of his/her project;
- Experience or knowledge in AUTs (Automated Unit Testing);
- Experience in Entity Framework, RESTful services and third-party controls;
- Exposure to TFS, JIRA;
- Experience of Azure and cloud deployment will be preferred;
- BSc in Computer Science, Computer Engineering/MCA or related.
- Competitive financial compensation based on experience with a possible option to get meaningful equity in a rapidly growing company;
- The opportunity to be a key player and build your career at one of the most recognised and emerging travel technology companies in the world;
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office & remote environment;
- Contribution to private health benefits (if based in London office);
- Opportunity to travel the world, after all we live and breathe travel (if based in London office).
- Resume/CV and LinkedIn profile;
- Link to Github or Stackoverflow;
- Personal, Professional websites and blogs (if available);
- Links to past projects, a portfolio and a piece of work you’re most proud to showcase.
We are looking for a Marketing Copywriter to join our team. We are a high-performance team that values integrity, determination, passion, high entrepreneurial spirit. We are looking for an experienced colleague to own and further develop TripCenter’s tone of voice and grammar, ensuring consistency and a customer-centric focus.
We have offices in London, Ahmedabad, Shanghai and Beijing. We are experiencing exceptional growth and are looking for superstars to join our team.
In this role, you will write original content, rewrite existing content, and proofread long and short form content; always ensuring consistency across marketing, technical and product communications and various channels. If you love words and visceral, evocative communications you’ll be in the right place. At the core of the position are the tasks of researching, writing and editing content, and creating and enforcing approval processes.
We are looking for someone with excellent grammar, attention to detail, creativity, precision of language and emotive storytelling. The ideal candidate would have experience writing for travel products and online services, and is adept at writing engaging communications with compliance in mind.
Although you’ll need to show initiative and independent enthusiasm, team work will also be integral. You’ll work with like-minded colleagues to prepare and proof-read brochures and other print collateral, transactional and marketing emails, website copy, digital and offline advertising, as well as short form copy in the TripCenter product itself.
- Performing a key role within the Marketing team and wider business you will be responsible for drafting and proofreading communications and content that supports the strategic goals of the business;
- Ensuring a consistent tone and writing style of content and internal copy, drafting various forms of marketing and product copy;
- Developing processes for drafting, editing and approval of copy across the business, as well as suggesting best practice methods for the team;
- Ensuring copy complies with all legal requirements, and maintains a fine balance between being engaging and technically precise.
- Passionate about language, grammar, attention to detail and precision;
- Experience writing for travel products and online business (es), preferably with experience in the travel technology space;
- Have experience writing marketing content for a brand with multiple internal and external stakeholders;
- Passionate about developing a consistent tone of voice and engaging communications across a growing global business;
- Have a portfolio of examples you’ve written and edited, including: long and short-form copy, online and offline content, technical and marketing content, and in various formats (blog, email, website, brochure, whitepaper, etc.);
- You will need to be awesome. We are looking for a clever, diligent, hard-working, empathetic and pleasant person who adds loads of value to our team and business;
- Adaptable and self-motivated. You also have the ability to prioritise, manage time effectively and work to tight deadlines;
- A degree or the equivalent in marketing, journalism, or creative writing is required, and a minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role;
- Fluency in at least one European language is a plus BUT not required.
- Competitive full-time salary depending on experience and performance related annual bonus;
- The opportunity to be a team player and build your career at one of the most recognised and emerging travel technology companies in the world;
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment that promotes diversity and collaborative work environment;
- Relaxed dress code and open planned work areas;
- Opportunity to travel, after all we live and breathe travel.
- Resume/CV and LinkedIn profile
- A portfolio of examples you’ve written and edited, including: long and short-form copy, online and offline content, technical and marketing content, and in various formats (blog, email, website, brochure, whitepaper, etc.).
We will contact you as soon as we can. However, we’re not always able to reply to everyone individually so if you haven’t heard from us within three weeks please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
Ideally no longer than two pages and ensure that it is easy to read. Bullet points are great and please clearly explain any career gaps. If you must print your resume and post it to us, front and back of a page will work for us to reduce your impact on environment. Be green, keep it on screen!
That will also work for us as we like people who like the use of technology to showcase their presentation skills as well as personality. Ideally you should still make sure we’ve received your resume together with your YouTube profile video clip so there are no gaps.
We’re pretty relaxed here, so no need for a suit and tie! Our dress code is casual but not scruffy.
If you’re shortlisted, you will have an initial phone interview with our hiring manager. If this goes well, we will invite you into the office to meet the hiring manager or team leader and discuss the role in more detail. Finally, we’ll invite you back in for the final interview to meet the team.
If you’re interviewing for a tech role, the process is slightly different. We will ask you to complete a phone interview, followed by a technical test, which is performed remotely by sharing live screens. Don’t be surprised if you are just asked to explain logic on a piece of paper. If you are successful, you will have a face-to-face interview at the final stage.
- Do your research – it’s good to have a basic understanding of who we are and what we do before coming in for the interview, whether over the phone or in person.
- Ask us lots of questions – interview us, we love to talk about our business, culture and people; it will show us you are genuinely interested in building a career rather than just a job.
- Relax – we know some interviews can be pretty daunting but we at TripCenter are quite relaxed. We won’t be asking you any questions designed to catch you out. We’re more interested in getting to know you and finding out what you want from your next career move and whether we are right for you.
TripCenter is an equal opportunities employer. A successful placement at TripCenter is based entirely on relevant qualifications and experience and on a candidate’s individual merit. TripCenter does not discriminate against employees or applicants based on race, colour, religion, sex, origin, age, disability or economic status.
TripCenter does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies that are not on our Preferred Supplier List. We are not planning to review our PSL at the moment. Please do not forward resumes or profiles to our careers email alias, to our employees or our offices. TripCenter does not accept any liability for any fees related to any unsolicited information provided to us.